NEWS & HELP CENTER
- Ankama News
- CDKey FAQ
- More Details About FIFA 21 Pre-Sale
- How to get FIFA Backup Codes？
- Change Origin Account Info
- Problems with Security Code
- FUT Connected on Console
- Insufficient FIFA Coins
- Insufficient FUT Level
- Reset Your Security Answer
- Forgot your Origin Account
- Forgot your Origin Password
How to List Pla
yers on FIFA
- How to receive the FIFA Coins
- FIFA Coins Delivery
- How to buy FIFA Coins
- How to make FIFA 20 Coins Delivery
- How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market
- All Delivery problem with SAFE Trade for FIFA 20
- STEAM FAQ
- Sell Game Accounts
- Buy Game Accounts
- FIFA 20 Coins
- Get Your Order
- Pay Your Order
- Place an Order
- Your IGVault Account
Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
How to activate a Nintendo Game 2018-06-12 11:57:44
How to activate a Nintendo Game?
1. Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
3. Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
4. Enter the 16-character download code.
5. Select “OK” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.